
I arrived at our agility lesson this morning to find the field rained out and training cancelled, so decided to head to Virginia waters in the Windsor Great Park for a walk instead. Virginia Waters is a beautiful park but somewhere I usually avoid like the plague as my previous experiences there are ones overun by - dare I say - unruly labradors with owners who think their overly friendly (read: rude!) puppy has the god given right to harass anyone and everyone they want. Not criticising labradors here, just those with inconsiderate owners. Anyway, I digress..

Now that I only have Tooheys to worry about Im making more of an effort to get him to places I used to avoid. And in contrast today was just lovely. Slightly overcast but not cold, and lots of (all bar one, but lets ignore that) considerate dog walkers. We even ran into another 2 cattle dogs, and some kelpies as well. And best of all Tooheys got to romp and swim and chase rabbits to his hearts content.
End result one tired soggy dog and a tired soggy owner. Now off to dry off..
No comments:
Post a Comment