Friday, December 12, 2008

Onwards and upards

Hmm, well I guess Im well and truly overdue for an update.
Lets see, after our week and a half on the road I headed to Eastbourne in East Sussex to work there for 2 weeks. Nice people to work with, nice house to live in, and generally, well... nice.

I then had another week spare time time up my sleeve so I spent a few days in Norfolk in not so nice weather, and got to do some herding...more on that later.

Now we're currently in Southampton for the next month. The clinic Im working at has provided me with a great flat to stay in, with plenty of room and a garden for the dogs. They seem quite content. And even better theres a huuuge park out the back so I dont have to go so far for the dogs to get a decent run, and horror of horrors Im even starting to put time into some training with them again. Tooheys is absolutely loving it, it makes me feel bad for being so slack with the training.

No comments: