.. theres not a great deal really.
We have had a fair break in agility training between bad weather and trainers injuring themselves. But Tooheys got back to training last week and Im happy with our progression, although with all thats been happening hes lost conditioning. We had a 'fun show' last weekend, and while I only ran him on the jumping courses and he ran well, I felt he was struggling alittle with speed over jumps compared to normal.
His contacts are starting to come along quite nicely now - in the end I decided to go with the running Aframe and stopped (2o2o) dogwalk, and he is now consistently driving to the bottom of the contacts regardless of my position, although sometimes forgets he has to keep his back feet on the dogwalk and goes skiing off the target.
And we are both finally starting to get our act together on pull-throughs. Its only taken me 2 years to get my footwork right, but I think finally the penny's dropped for us both.
Now to work on our left & rights...
The piccies in this post are some Ive just received taken at DINas and at a training session last year. Many thanks to Patch for taking these, they mean alot.


No comments:
Post a Comment