Thursday, February 10, 2011

Here's to many more weekend escapes




So I've been a very poor blogger lately. But between working extra shifts and the winter weather theres not been much exciting happening. Tooheys has been really enjoying his agility classes when we get to training, but I'm sure he's starting to feel the boredom of being cooped up more than normal. Hopefully that will all change soon.

In the meantime I had my first trip for the year this past weekend. And what a lovely weekend it was.
Saturday I flew into Ljubljana, the capital of Slovenia, and spent the afternoon wandering the streets of the quaint city.



Sunday was spent with a day trip up to the absolutely stunning Lake Bled. Nothing more beautiful than a relaxing long walk around the lake with all the sunday locals, and then recovering with coffee at a cafe on the waters front.




Monday morning I had a 'bus' booked to Venice, which turned out to be a mini van..me squashed in with a bunch of old italian men..hmm. On arriving, the rest of the day was spent wandering the streets & canals of venice.



And come tuesday, time to fly back to reality.

1 comment:

Jules said...

wow those pics are really amazing Kylie... lovely and tranquil, you do get about :D