Photo by Jackie Goulder
I'm just back from a lovely couple of days spent 'up north' visiting with Jackie & Bob (sorry other Yorkshirers, I ended up on a somewhat tight schedule), sheepdog trainers. What a nice way to escape from the city by spending time surrounded by stunning farmland. Tooheys was in heaven getting to romp in the fields, and I wasnt far from it getting to talk herding and watch the dogs in training. Makes me really want to get back into it which hopefully I will be able to with the arrival of a certain new addition.
Meanwhile, back down south it looks like Tooheys & I are off to Crufts to run in the International agility. What a laugh. The person who normally runs for Australia isnt able to, and funnily enough theres not many in Aus queing up to put their dogs through the long flights & quarantine, so its fallen back to us this year. Nothing like being invited by default. I just hope we dont embarass ourselves too badly, since we will be up against some of the best in europe.
For anyone wanting a good laugh, I have it authority that it will be shown on cruftsTV .
We will be running on the saturday, Jumping at 9 am (8pm sat nigh Australian time) and Agility at 3.30pm (2.30 am sun morning Australian time).
No comments:
Post a Comment