It was very exciting to wake up this morning to lots of snow, until the realisation began to strike that my plans were ruined. I got a phone call to say not to even try to head to herding because of the roads. And given that,I didnt have a hope of making it to the hotel I'd booked (in a small out-of-the-way town where the roads were likely to be snowed out).
So instead we spent the day out playing in the snow. The dogs were in heaven, definately the next best thing to herding. So while SE england was experiencing the heaviest snow it has seen in 18 yrs, and the country is in shut-down, my dogs got to experience real snow for the first time ever.
Warning: lots of pics to follow!
Someone had the bright idea of doing some agility...
And Tooheys thinks snowballs are great!















3 comments:
Oops- tried to edit my comment and deleted it! Trying again.
As I have been melting in 40+ degrees here I am SO jealous of all that snow.
Great photos as usual, especially Tooheys and the snowball, typical ACD!
Haha, he's ACD through and through. What you cant see by the photo is he was actually somersaulting mid air to catch them and then taking great pleasure in biting into the snowball causing it to obliterate.
I dont envy you all in the heat!
Post a Comment